TruChart MMP is a comprehensive, web-based software system built to manage plan operations for dual-eligibles in Medicare-Medicaid Programs (MMP). TruChart MMP seamlessly integrates a certified Electronic Health Record (EHR) and health benefit plan management processes in one system. TruChart supports the triple aim of improved outcomes, reduced utilization costs, and greater patient satisfaction. A proven application used by PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) programs in 20 states, TruChart can be rapidly deployed and is easily adopted by staff.
TruChart MMP Provides:
- The ability to serve new models of care in the community
- Mediture’s experience as the leading EHR provider for dual eligibles served by Programs of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)
- Project managers to help lead your staff through an implementation
- On-going support and service after the sale
- Timely updates to changing regulations
- Cloud based deployment to scale as you grow
- Help desk support
Combined functionality for Care Management, Health Benefit Plan, and Financial Oversight
TruChart’s LIFEplan quickly creates individualized care plans to address the medical, behavioral and social needs of the member. Utilize Mediture’s care plan library templates for recommended best practices for treatment plans. Track measureable outcomes in defined timeframes, and communicate with all interdisciplinary Care Team Members in real-time.
Claims Processing and Adjudication
- 837 Electronic claims hub for capitation covered services.
- Rules engine to deny and pend claims in accordance with fee schedules.
- Generate Explanation of Payments or 835 Remittance.
- Advice with EFT payment capability.
- Revenue Management module accounts for payments received from Medicare, Medicaid, or private pay.
Business intelligence reporting solution based on the MicroStrategy platform provides regulatory reports for Medicaid Encounter Data System III (MEDS III) and participant claims cost for MMCOR (Medicaid Managed Care Operating Report). Core reports for enrollment, utilization, quality and meaningful use. Drill down capability for detailed per member per month analysis.
TruChart is ONC-ATCB certified and is able to connect with Health Information Exchanges via C-CDA specifications. Mediture is Surescripts certified and able to send and receive NCPDP v10.6 prescription messaging with pharmacies. Mediture has written HL7 bidirectional interfaces with national reference laboratories.
TruChart supports the 11 elements of the MMP Model of Care
- Target Population
- Measurable Goals
- Staff Structure
- ICT Operation and Communication
- Provider Network
- Model Of Care Training
- Health Risk Assessment Tool
- Individualized Care Plan
- Communication Network
- Identification of vulnerable members for care management
- Performance and Outcome measures
For more information on how TruChart MMP can help you manage operations for a capitated CMS demonstration program, contact us at email@example.com or 800.430.2045.